- 1.5 oz Black Magic Rum
- 1 Tsp granulated sugar
- 4-7 pieces loose fresh mint, plus some for garnish
- 3 limes, sliced and divided
- Handful of cranberries, plus some for garnish
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- Fill with Sparkling Water
Add sugar and mint and muddle. Add in lime slices alongside a handful of cranberries. Pour in freshly squeezed lime juice and Black Magic Rum. Stir to dissolve sugar. Pour in cranberry juice and top off with sparkling water. Shake and pour over ice. Garnish with cranberries and mint.
Created by the Black Magic team in New Orleans.