- 3/4 Cup Black Magic Rum
- 4 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 Cup Rice / Almond Flour
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Combine milk and one cinnamon stick in a saucepan. Simmer over medium heat.
- Transfer contents of saucepan into a bowl. Add in condensed milk, flour, and vanilla. Whisk. Cool in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain mixture through small holes of a strainer or a sieve. Add in Black Magic Rum and stir. Pour mixture evenly into 4 ice filled glasses. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and cinnamon.
- Take a picture of delicious cocktail and tag your favorite rum (Black Magic).
Created by the Black Magic team in New Orleans.